Investigation of cavitation process in a venturi nozzle at different flow rates and pressures.
1. Venturi nozzle with 3 pressure measuring points
2. Adjustment of the flow rate via ball valve
3. Pressure reducing valve, adjustable
4.Thermometer for measuring the temperature
5.Flow measurement using rotameter
6. Manometer for displaying the pressure curve in the Venturi nozzle
7. Quick release fitting for easy connection to Hydraulics bench (KCFM-151-...).
Pressure reducing valve:-0.5 to 2 bar
Transparent Venturi nozzle cross - section of flow: Inner diameter: 18 mm and contraction: 10.5 Degree Celsius
output cross-section: inner diameter: 18 mm and enlargement: 4 Degree Celsius narrowest cross-section: inner diameter: 3.5mm
Measuring range pressure:-1 to 1.5 bar, temperature; 0 to 60 Degree Celsius and flow rate: 0 to 1000L/h
A comprehensive manual describing how the experiments are performed and how to commission the equipment will be provided.
Educational software will be as an option
Installation and Training will be provided.
The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
To observe the phenomena of cavitation's
To compare the theoretical and actual pressures at cavitation's condition